Customer Success Advocate
Location: Denver, Colorado (LoDo)
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
The gig: Keep the customer happy through best-in-class customer support
About FullContact: Our core purpose is to empower people and businesses to be awesome with the people that matter most. We are the most powerful fully-connected contact data management platform for professionals and enterprises. Through our consumer apps for professionals and teams and our data products for developers and marketers, our vision is to be the world's contact data management platform. Founded in 2011 we're headquartered in Denver, Colorado and have over 220 team members worldwide with offices in Dallas, Riga, Latvia, and Kochi, India.
- You feel the pain of frustrating problems and always ask how to help. You're a self-proclaimed people pleaser.
- Family and friends come to you with their technical problems and leave with a smile.
- You are passionate about helping solve the world’s contact information problem.
- You have previous experience in a customer facing, technical support role at a software / SaaS company.
- Previous experience in an analogous customer facing, technical support role required
- Ability to translate and understand the root cause of a customer's concern through thoughtful troubleshooting and creative problem solving
- Proficient with chat, email, and phone support with the ability to handle multiple interactions at once
- Be comfortable with the uncomfortable while also being professional in a highly dynamic and changing startup environment
- Strong communicator
- Critical thinker
- A true team player and collaborator who proactively asks for and provides guidance and help
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience with SaaS, OS X, iOS, and Android apps
- Previous experience with API's and AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic coding and programming knowledge a huge bonus, but not required
- Comfortable in a dynamic, startup environment
- Experience with Zendesk or a similar ticketing system a huge plus
- Serve as the voice of the customer to the rest of the company
- Assist in resolving customer concerns and questions through email/ticketing system, phone, and/or chat
- Identify opportunities to upgrade customers
- Provide best practices and guidance to create excited and passionate, FullContact customer advocates
- Focus on decreasing churn and increasing conversion for all of FullContact's customers (Apps and Data Products)
- Usability and beta testing
- Identify customer product concerns and communicate to product
- Report bugs to developers and engineers
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Generous stock options
- Full 100% health care, dental and vision insurance for you AND your entire family
- 3 weeks MINIMUM vacation policy, plus paid holidays
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to paid personal leave, once a year we’ll actually PAY you $7500 to take an awesome vacation!
- Paid bus passes (RTD)
- Paid downtown Denver parking
- MacBook Air to work on
* Any offer received is not to be considered a contract guaranteeing employment for any specific duration; The first 90 days are a probationary period. During this period both you and the company have the right to terminate your employment at any time. This offer is contingent upon a thorough background check. On your first day of employment, FullContact will provide additional information about the objectives and policies, benefit programs, general employment conditions and completion of employment and benefit forms. To fulfill federal identification requirements, you should bring documentation to support your identity and eligibility to work in the United States. The types of acceptable documentation are listed on the Form I-9 of the Immigration and Naturalization Service.