The Gig: "Work across the organization to ensure systems and services are delivered to our customers using the best tools and processes available."
- You take great pride in your work.
- You never stop improving.
- You know the fundamentals of operating large scale web applications and APIs.
- You want to build stuff that is used by hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis.
- You know what a 'chaos monkey' is and you can't wait to play with one.
About Our Tech Stack:
Microservices based architecture primarily made up of JVM backed services for compatability with BigData tools (Kafka, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc).
No physical infrastructure, fully deployed on Amazon Web Services. Early adopters of new technology solutions. Migrating to Kubernetes and container based deployments.
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Spinnaker / Jenkins
- Amazon Aurora
It's up to you. You pick your rig. Most of our folks use Macs. Some use Linux. Others use Windows. Use whatever you can to do your best work on!
Experience & Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Security is an instinctive part of your job.
- 3+ years experience doing ‘infrastructure as code’
- Expert scripting/development experience in your preferred language
- 3+ years with AWS or GCP
- 1+ years using Docker / Containers
- 3+ years working with CI/CD toolchains
- Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly.
- Build and maintain highly fault tolerant infrastructure.
- Stay current on the latest technologies used across the organization.
- Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from the stool of a bar....or a beach.
- Work with the entire team to solve difficult problems
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Stock options
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision for you as well as Spouse or Family coverage
- 8 company holidays
- 3 week minimum vacation policy
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to paid personal leave, once a year we'll actually PAY you $7500 to take an awesome vacation!
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem