Located in Denver
Reports to: VP, Product (Matt Holden)
FullContact was founded in 2010 with a goal of solving the world’s contact management problem. In today’s world, contact information is distributed and disconnected across a multitude of platforms. Our goal is to enable people-focused professionals and organizations to stay fully connected with their customers and contacts.
In addition to building applications for individual professionals, we have built API’s that are leveraged by over 1,500 software vendors. In many ways, FullContact has been one of the industries best-kept secrets as a key data provider of contact enrichment data to well known software companies.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead our API products and make an impact. In this role, you will own the product vision, strategy, and execution across our entire suite of API products and integrations which is the main driver of revenue for our business. You will lead the way in making FullContact the world’s most powerful API suite for identity and relationship services across people and companies. You will partner with Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to define the product vision, roadmap, pricing strategy, marketing, and sales enablement. This position is full-time and located in our Denver, CO office.
As our API Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the product roadmap for our developer partners. You will be responsible for understanding customer problems, managing the product development lifecycle, developing requirements, and working closely with engineering to build new products. Once products are built, you will partner with Sales & Marketing to bring the products to market.
- Understand and analyze business initiatives, current products, and customer needs to develop a product roadmap for the API ecosystem
- Monitor market trends and new technology that could impact customers or the competitive landscape.
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights.
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data.
- Determine when to build new, rebuild, reposition, market, or maintain existing products to drive revenue.
- Develop and document functional and business specifications and communicate requirements to engineering team.
- Define roll-out strategy and partner with engineering team to drive product execution to success
- Partner with Product Marketing, Sales, and Account Management to ensure product features and benefits are clearly communicated to customers for a successful go to market strategy.
You will be part of a Product team that is working on API, mobile, and web-based solutions and will report directly to the VP Product.
- 5+ yrs experience in a SaaS software Product Management role.
- Strong technical acumen and experience in REST APIs.
- You have an established track record of shipping great platform products and solutions.
- You can think strategically while also being action-oriented to deliver high quality results.
- You know that what a product doesn’t do is as important as what it does do.
- An understanding of UI/UX.
- You are comfortable leading and communicating technical requirements to software engineers.
- You have the ability to influence others and build relationships with people across organizations.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; presentation skills; ability to think strategically about customer needs, product designs and product positioning.
- Experience planning/building and executing product roadmaps in an agile environment.
- Superior business and analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative. A problem solver who is able to make smart simplifying assumptions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical background (BS or MS in Computer Science, EE, etc preferred but not required).
We reward our awesome employees with the following compensation and benefits and we provide additional company perks from time to time to keep things fresh and interesting.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock options
- 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision for you as well as Spouse or Family coverage
- 10 company holidays
- 3 week mandatory vacation policy
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to paid personal leave, once a year we'll actually PAY you $7,500 to take an awesome vacation!
- Free Eco Pass
- Downtown Denver Parking
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- Stocked fridge, coffee, and snacks
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem