Location - Denver, CO or Boston, MA
Travel required -50%
FullContact is a leader in consented data and Identity Resolution. Life is all about people and the relationships between them. Our mission is to make those relationships better through identity resolution and insights.
We offer excellent benefits, including our famous “paid, paid vacation” and generous stock option plan. A few recent accolades include Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies!
This is a very exciting time to join FullContact as we bring new product features and products that align well with the Enterprise to market.
As our VP Sales, you’ll empower, engage, and retain our client lifecycle teams including customer acquisition, retention, and growth both in the Enterprise and in the Channel. As part of FullContact’s Senior Leadership Team, you will play an instrumental part in owning and driving strategic decisions and overall go-to-market strategy for the company.
- Provide strategic and operational direction to the organization’s revenue-driving functions to achieve ambitious growth goals.
- Develop and execute creative and efficient go-to-market strategies alongside the executive team to seed growth and expand FullContact into new markets.
- Align and collaborate with cross-functional teams, to optimize our customer acquisition cost and long-term value equations. Understand critical business issues related to cross-functional teams.
- Serve as an exceptional leader and act as an advocate to drive the achievement of individual/team business and results-based growth targets.
- Develop sales goals and objectives including sales volume, cost of sales, product profitability, and provide accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. Create a Sales Playbook for the team.
- Create a culture reflective of our Core Values.
- Serve as a public face of FullContact in meetings with clients’ executive teams, at conferences, and through thought leadership activities.
- Be a tireless advocate for our customers within FullContact’s senior leadership team and company.
- Someone who understands partner/channel/distribution landscape and the value in developing and nurturing those relationships.
- Create Comp/Commission plans that are results focused.
- Maintain customer satisfaction with a focus on increasing revenue (organic growth/acct dev)
- Build brand equity
- Pipeline & Sales Cycle Management
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- 10+ years of both SaaS and Enterprise sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales management experience.
- Must have experience selling /leading teams that sell either AdTech or MarTech products.
- 3-5 years experience selling into Enterprise accounts, with a quantifiable track record of success.
- Selling SaaS solutions into Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies while navigating complex 6+ figure deals.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Proven experience working closely with, or leading marketing initiatives.
- Performance and metrics-driven with experience holding teams accountable and driving consistent overachievement.
- Strategic and tactical experience scaling companies from $10-20MM to $100+MM through multiple phases of growth.
- Strong track record of building, leading and mentoring high performing sales teams ability to create and maintain a high-impact culture.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage partnerships across organizations in the client and product lifecycle
- Strong background of operational rigor and excellence.