As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth with the US. The AE owns several functions, including prospecting, business development, and the full sales cycle from start to close focusing on driving new business revenue within target accounts. The AE closes business with a focus on Identity Verification and Fraud use cases and must be comfortable diving into daily prospecting planning and execution, onsite presentations, and collaboration with other members of FullContact’s Go-to-Market Team.
- Full execution of near-term and long-term account development process
- Consistent above quota performance each quarter
- Quick mastery of FullContact’s suite of products
- A burning desire to identify opportunities to drive increased value for FullContact’s client base
- Collaboration with other stakeholders for customer retention and growth
- Daily pipeline management and hygiene
- Ability to travel regularly, including routine trips to client offices
- Rapid adoption of FullContact’s sales methodology
- Eagerness to wear many hats in any given day
- 3-5 years SaaS experience within the identity verification and fraud industry
- Passionate about a career in Sales
- Evidence of continuous above quota production as an individual contributor
- Start-up & growth-stage company experience
- Proven experience managing forecasting through complex sales cycles
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and persuasive confidence
- Ability to take a leadership role, organizing cross-functional teams to achieve success
- Humility to cooperate closely with the territory manager, executing joint calls frequently
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $70,000 to $90,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan, equity, and commission
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote).
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- FullBalance yearly paid vacation bonus
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.