FullContact supports 21 million personal and professional global apps users, thousands of developers and scores of trusted brands.
We help individuals and businesses identify and connect with the people that matter most to them by bringing together their data, correcting and organizing partial data views and returning “full contacts.”
FullContact's patented identity graph of over 1.3 billion people enables a unified view of people across their personal and professional lives enabling deeper understanding and insights to connect with those people in more meaningful and authentic ways.
Business Model Highlights
- In the last year, we have grown from a focus on growing our award-winning apps business to one of monetizing our identity resolution capabilities, as well as, the robust information we have on people as consumers and in their professional lives.
- We have a robust channel partner program and are focusing on building value propositions for brands on a direct basis.
- Building from our identity resolution capabilities, we are building an array of data-driven products and solutions designed to deliver an impressive ROI for our clients.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for finding and engaging prospect companies within defined verticals, with the goal of getting targeted personas to say “tell me more.” This role represents the front line when it comes to engaging new business opportunities, and is also one of the most difficult (and rewarding) roles at FullContact. The BDR will prospect into multiple verticals (SaaS, enterprise brand, data providers) and must be comfortable switching messaging on the fly.
Please apply if the following sound exciting:
- Full execution of the FullContact lead qualification process
- Consistent above quota performance each quarter
- Making 175+ outbound calls per week
- Quick mastery of FullContact’s suite of products
- Rapid understanding and total adoption of the Go To Market sales enablement tech stack
- A desire to build a career in sales or data/data-services
- A commitment to SFDC hygiene
- Ability to travel internationally once per quarter
- Comfortable making outbound calls in a group setting
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and competencies:
- Devotion to a career in Sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- A healthy, competitive nature
- Humility to cooperate closely with the territory manager, executing joint calls frequently
- A willingness to learn and absorb coaching from experienced, successful sales leaders.
Additional Desired Experience:
- Experience with SFDC, Yesware, DocSend, DocuSign, ZoomInfo, Autopilot
- Evidence of continuous above-quota production as an individual contributor
- SaaS or data/data-services experience
- Start-up experience
- Lead gen experience