This role can be full time remote in the U.S. or located locally in Denver
We're looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team, supporting product, human resources, and the go to market teams with on-brand content. As our lead designer, you will report to the VP Marketing and serve as the go-to resource and expert for all visual design. You’ll bring the FullContact brand to life across a wide range of platforms, including company website, intracompany websites, client-facing marketing materials, digital ads, social media - the role encompasses leading the visual design of all of our content. This role includes developing custom illustrations, managing agency resources for video and other forms of content.
- Own and update sales and company slide deck creation
- Expand and organize our custom illustration, iconography, and stock photography library
- Support the Marketing team to create digital materials that capture the audience’s attention
- Maintain and update various design assets
- Create original, polished, on-brand, and creative design solutions through the use of typography, color, and graphic elements that reflect our brand
- Design a wide range of visual collateral including, but not limited to: print collateral, email, display banners, digital signage, social media assets, event marketing, presentations, templates, and landing pages
- Be a leader with integral source of design support across the organization in the form of slide decks, print collateral, infographics, strategic presentations, swag, and more
- Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to vendors or internal stakeholders
- Adhere to brand guidelines, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality
- 3+ years’ experience as a B2B designer in an in-house or agency role
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, or any related field
- Presentation design experience required (Google Slides); must have strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills
- Digital illustration and icon creation experience.
- Experience working with isometric illustrations.
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with Affinity Designer or willingness to learn new design software
- Strong portfolio of work that shows a solid understanding of aesthetics, typography, composition, and brand principles
- Basic HTML and CSS skills are a plus
- Wordpress knowledge a plus
We value your technical qualifications. But that’s not all.
To join our high performing team, you MUST HAVE:
- Experience working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with an ability to independently prioritize multiple projects
- Driven, ambitious, detail-oriented with a growth mindset and whatever-it-takes attitude
- Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and upper management
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $70,000 to $80,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity
- Benefits: 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and family coverage; unlimited vacation, 11 company holidays plus 6 mental health days; 401K (match); paid parental leave; EAP; home office reimbursement
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.