Analyst - Data Quality and Analytics
- Full Time
- Data Research
Location: We are open to both remote candidates or those who would like to work at the Kochi office when we reopen.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Remote in India; part of Kochi team.
Experience: Total 3+ years with at least two years in Analytics
As a Senior Analyst, Data Quality and Analytics at FullContact Inc, you get the opportunity to derive meaningful insights from data.If you have the grit, come join us and be part of an ambitious team of data quality professionals. We are committed to growth, we are constantly evolving and we have a goal - to be the best Identity Resolution provider.
- Collaborate with the Engg and Product team, design and execute analyses to answer questions about our core product.
- Assist in conceptualizing and creating analysis frameworks and drive analysis to completion
- Contribute to process automation of data analysis
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Mentor junior staff members and project team colleagues
- Communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills,
- Strong Python programming skills
- Advanced SQL Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Statistics
Good to have
- Knowledge in Scala/Java is good to have
- Data visualizations Skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams within the organization
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.