Job Title: Data Analytics Lead, India
Location: FullContact, Carnival Infopark, Phase IV, 9th Floor, 9-A, Kochi, Kerala, India
Experience: 5+ years
Compensation: 15-21 LPA
FullContact is seeking an experienced Data Analytics Lead to help in creating actionable insights for our clients. The role will be focused on leading a team focused on marketing analytics, segmentation, and identity resolution in support of people-based marketing ecosystem.
- Lead the Data Analytics and Data Science team in FullContact India
- Build Predictive modelling & data analytical solutions for FullContact’s customers working closely with Engineering, Product & Business Consultants
- Merge customer data files with FullContact’s open identity graph to create rich 360 degree customer files.
- Extract and Transform the data to identify key data challenges and device workflows to make the data ready.
- Segment and visualise the data to create customer profiling and benchmarking for the customers.
- Create custom marketing data packages (audience packages) for customers.
- Build predictive statistical modelling of data for customers.
- Develop client solution, managing project timeline throughout, escalating potential roadblocks when necessary
- Direct Analysts on analytical approach, execute directly if needed
- Deliver final presentation of results to client, follow-up when appropriate
- Be a versatile player in startup organization helping to create new service offerings and applications of data
- Be an advisor to and trusted partner with our clients
- Strong command over English language and communication skills
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in the Marketing domain (Marketing Response Modeling, Market Research etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience managing people
- Experience with Machine Learning & Modeling Techniques (Random Forest, XGBoost, CHAID, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization software like Tableau or Domo.
- Ability to receive direction, take ownership, and operate independently to solve to client requests using a combination of critical thinking and initiative
- Solid understanding of and comfort with customer/marketing data
- Previous experiences with databases, data models & SQL
- Comfort working in an AWS data environment
- Previous experiences working with python (or R) and using Scientific Computing libraries like NumPy, Pandas etc.
- Excellent customer facing communication abilities
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics (any) or a related field with a quantitative focus
- Sound knowledge & experience in SQL along with Marketing database management.
- Experience with Marketing & CRM analytics, tools and strategies in B2C context
- Experience working with Business Intelligence and ETL tools
- Develop/propose/test optimal statistical frameworks to solve complex client questions
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and skillset
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- 3 Week Minimum leave Policy
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute
- 13 Paid holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks
- A chance to help solve the world's contact information problem
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusive for you. Prove your mettle at the job and grab it:
- Rs. 1.5 Lakhs per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the world (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
FullContact is the most powerful fully-connected contact management platform for professionals and enterprises who need to master their contacts and be awesome with people. FullContact’s cross-platform suite of Apps and APIs enhance contacts with 360° insights, while keeping them organized, in-sync, up-to-date, and safe.
FullContact is ranked #29 on OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2017 list. Read more: www.fullcontact.com
About FullContact Culture and Values
We at FullContact believe in being awesome with people. FullContact is built on the strong fundamentals of our core values. We look forward to welcoming the candidates who can match our values and the competencies.
Read about our values at fullcontact.com/about
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.