FullContact is the most powerful fully-connected contact management platform for professionals and enterprises who need to master their contacts and be awesome with people. FullContact’s cross-platform suite of Apps and APIs enhance contacts with 360° insights, while keeping them organized, in-sync, up-to-date, and safe.
FullContact has been repeatedly recognized in the industry for its focus on the employees. In fact, we were rated 29th by Outside Best Places to Work in 2017. We have full medical and dental coverage and a $7,500 “Paid PAID” bonus every year to fully disconnect and recharge.
The Gig: "Work across engineering to develop and maintain tools and systems that deploy and manage a highly scalable environment."
- Software engineer, with a strong understanding of operations.
- Comfortable engineering custom solutions to operational problems.
- Take great pride in your craftsmanship.
- Never stop improving.
- Know the fundamentals of operating large scale web applications and supporting systems.
- Prefer a collaborative engineering environment.
- Comfortable with scaling early early-stages.
- 5-10 years of Engineering experience and 3+ in DevOps.
About Our Tech Stack:
Microservices based architecture primarily made up of JVM services deployed on Linux. No physical infrastructure, fully deployed on Amazon Web Services and Kubernetes. Key Technologies: PaaS, Kubernetes / Docker, Spinnaker / Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, HBase, Cassandra, Amazon Aurora, ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ / AMQP, SQS
Experience & Requirements:
- 5-10 years technical experience overall with three years in DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Experience in creating and managing infrastructure as code
- Understanding of and opinions about CI/CD toolchains
- Familiarly with large clouds providers (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Familiarly with container deployment and development lifecycles
- Security is an instinctive part of your job.
- Keep our infrastructure up and running smoothly.
- Build and maintain a highly fault tolerant infrastructure.
- Stay current on the latest technologies used across the organization.
- Automate the build and deploy process so that you can maintain the entire infrastructure from the stool of a bar....or a beach.
- Work with the entire engineering org to solve difficult problems
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous stock options
- “Paid, Paid Vacation” bonus - gross amount of $7,500, eligible after the first 365 days of continuous employment
- Fully PAID health, dental and vision insurance premiums
- The company funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- MINIMUM of 15 days of vacation, but as many you need, after receiving approval from your manager
- After one year of employment, the option to work remotely for one month per year.
- 12 weeks 100% paid leave after birth/adoption of a child for primary caregiver (off the grid, of course) or 3 weeks 100% paid leave after birth/adoption of a child for the secondary caregiver (off the grid, of course)