This role will report to the CFO and will mainly focus on ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timely reporting of all revenue generating activities of the company. Responsibilities may include the compilation of supporting month end close schedules, the preparation of journal entries and involvement in ad hoc projects. This role will liaise very closely with the internal sales and support departments and requires someone who is detail oriented, process driven, has a working knowledge of GAAP, and can collaborate across departments.
Full revenue cycle accounting
- Maintaining master customer account list, generating subscriptions for new customers
- Invoicing customers, managing credit card charges and chargebacks
- Ensuring exception cases are properly managed, communicated and reported
- Assisting with annual audit processes, including updating revenue memos
- Identifying, developing and documenting process improvements to the revenue cycle
- Weekly review and reporting of outstanding accounts receivable
- Managing the customer collection process in accordance with company policy and procedures
Month end close and reporting
- Reporting and reconciling revenue accounts, including deferred revenue
- Identifying and resolve revenue, accounts receivable discrepancies
- Managing accounts receivable and assist in cash planning and management
- Weekly cash reconciliation
- Assist in all sales tax activities including calculating, preparing and filing sales tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (accounting emphasis is preferred)
- Working knowledge of US GAAP with ability to accurately record revenue in accordance with US GAAP
- Detail-oriented, strong problem solving, and analytical skills
- Prior experience in a SaaS company is a plus
- Experience with NetSuite or large ERP, SalesForce, MerchantE is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $60,000 to $65,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity.
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family that start on day 1.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. Our Denver office is open as an optional place for people to work if they choose to.
- FULLBalance paid vacation bonus on your anniversaries.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family starting on day 1.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.