Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: FullContact Technologies Pvt Ltd, Carnival Infopark, Phase IV, 9th Floor, 9A, Kochi, Kerala 682030
Experience: 4+ years
Work timing: Day Shift
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who has 4+ years of experience in India IT talent acquisition, preferably in IT product and/or SaaS organisations. This member will single-handedly own the entire talent acquisition lifecycle at FullContact India.
- Minimum 4 years of hardcore India IT talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced IT/ITES organisation where change is constant, owning full-cycle recruiting. Experience in hiring high-quality engineers is a must.
- Strong ability to source candidates and illustrated experience in building a strong employer brand within the community.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to plan the talent acquisition philosophy and pipeline, and to execute the same.
- Solution-oriented mindset, with strong problem-solving ability. Ability to think out-of-the-box for the positive closure of the task at hand.
- Workable and illustrated Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Illustrated knowledge on developing and sticking to KPIs related to talent acquisition.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Strong communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Punctuality and ability to respond to enquiries promptly. Be proactive, goal-oriented, persistent, and organized.
- Be awesome with people.
Nice to Have
- Talent Acquisition experience in Product/SaaS organisations is strongly preferred.
- Experience in US IT Talent Acquisition is an added advantage, but not mandatory.
- The aspiration to be an HR generalist, by taking care of more than talent acquisition in the future.
- Envisage, develop and execute end-to-end Talent Acquisition process for all departments at FullContact, including Software Engineering teams, with the ability to tell the story of our brand.
- Be the face and epitome of FullContact and its core values in front of the candidates.
- Create an 'awe' when it comes to candidate experience. Identify mechanisms to evaluate candidate experience and provide an employer branding strategy.
- Establish strong relationships with Hiring Managers.
- Source candidates proactively and build talent pipelines.
- Screen candidates for proper skills fit as well as fit to company, team, and culture.
- Drive community engagement to connect with talent at different events.
- Ensure compliance with central, state and local legislation pertaining to recruiting and screening applicants.
- Ensure that the Equal Opportunity Employment principle of FullContact is adhered to during the entire talent acquisition process.
- Live by and champion our core values: We Are Awesome with People; We Ship, Improve, Repeat; We Are Open, Honest and Constructive; We Are Customer Obsessed; We Win and Lose as a Team; We’ve Got Grit.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience, contribution and skill-set.
- Health Insurance for you, your spouse & children.
- Life and Accidental Insurances.
- Opportunity to attend events of national and international repute.
- Dedicated pantry with hot/cold beverages and snacks.
- Free cabs to the identified locations around the office.
- 13 Paid holidays, 24 days of Sick/Casual/Earned Leaves per year.
- 5 Days of extra Paid Disconnect Vacation per year.
- Paid 182 days of Maternity and 21 days of Paternity Leaves.
- A rewarding and a Great Place to Work® at.
Do you think you can contribute to the company beyond the traditional expectations of your role and become key to the business? If yes, we have the following add-on exclusives for you. Prove your mettle, complete a year at work and grab them:
- Complete one year, work from anywhere for a month
- Rs. 1,50,000/- per year for Paid, Paid Vacation. Enjoy two weeks extra off from work, roam around anywhere in the world (go completely off-grid during this period – no work at all!)
FullContact is a mass-scale Identity Resolution leader that connects fragmented customer data using social, digital and traditional consumer identifiers, plus provides extensive audience insights. FullContact provides marketers, agencies, media firms, and customer service providers with trusted, relevant and real-time data to deliver enhanced customer experiences in the moments that matter.
FullContact’s consumer business, Contacts Plus, is one of the most popular contact management applications in the mobile world with more than 20MM users.
We are a truly global company with headquarters in Denver, Colorado, and presence in Latvia, Israel, and India. The India office of FullContact is located in Kochi and houses over 130 associates. The FullContact India office is now certified as a Great Place to Work® by the GPTW Institute.
FullContact is ranked #29 on OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2017 list. Plus, FullContact, Inc. is listed #1100 among USA's Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Read more: www.fullcontact.com
About FullContact Culture and Values
We at FullContact believe in being awesome with people. FullContact is built on the strong fundamentals of our core values. We look forward to welcoming the candidates who can match our values and competencies.
Read about our values at http://fullcontact.com/about
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.