At FullContact, we believe business is personal. That is why we dedicate ourselves to enabling better relationships by providing professionals and teams with contact insights software that allows them to focus on what matters most - relationships.
What we do
We build a cross-platform contact management solution. If you really want to dive deep, you can try out our:
Where we work
Here is a video tour of our Riga, Latvia office and we also have offices in the United States, Tel Aviv and India.
What we believe
Our Core Values are a big part of our DNA. They define what we stand for and embody the expectations of each team member.
- We Are Awesome with People
- We Ship. Improve. Repeat
- We Are Open, Honest and Constructive
- We Are Customer Obsessed
- We Win and Lose as a Team
- We‘ve Got Grit
- You have a passion and experience for designing amazing software.
- Our core values resonate with you.
- Most of our core customers are in the US, so good English communication skills are a must – both written and interpersonal.
- You have an online portfolio of design work that you can show us.
About The Job
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering experiences across all of the platforms our product is on: desktop, web, mobile and more. You will be expected to employ your full range of user experience and interface design skills and be eager to learn and improve.
- Conduct user research, including usability testing, to fully empathize with our users - understand who they are, how they act, what motivates them and what their pain points are.
- Create and test multiple interaction flows, wireframes and/or prototypes to achieve a delightful user journey.
- Communicate ideas with the team visually and quickly iterate based on feedback.
- Partner with product managers, engineers and other designers early in the process to validate the feasibility of solutions.
- Research UI/UX patterns from our competitors and other modern apps.
- Keep good knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and Google Material Design Guidelines to know when to follow and when to break the rules to better serve our customers.
- After iterating on several low fidelity sketches you will start working on high fidelity designs and illustrations.
Compensation & Benefits
We reward employees with the following compensation and benefits and we provide additional company perks from time to time to keep things fresh and interesting:
- Salary 2,500 EUR /month or higher based on skills and experience.
- Generous stock options.
- Paid, PAID vacation: in addition to personal leave, once a year we’ll actually PAY you 5500 EUR to take an awesome vacation!
- Free parking.
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences.
- Opportunity to work remotely or from our offices around the world, for up to one month in a year.