FullContact helps individuals and businesses identify and connect with the people that matter most to them by bringing together their data, correcting and organizing partial data views and returning “full contacts.”
FullContact has recently received the following accolades: Top API award, Fast 50, Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies (we are at 1100) and Outside’s, Best Places to Work.
We are excited for the next level of growth and as a result, we are hiring a Director, Enterprise Product, that will be critical to the next stage of growth.
The Director of FP&A will drive consolidated financial planning, business modeling and KPI metrics continuity (including data warehouse operations) throughout the company. This critical role will build value-added insight into all financial and operational measures of the business by partnering closely with all business leaders to provide proactive, accurate and timely analysis on a wide variety of strategic topics to optimize financial performance.
Core areas of accountability:
- Lead and manage the annual company budgeting process including re-budgeting during the year.
- Produce and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to satisfy internal and external stakeholders including detailed revenue and departmental cost budget-to-actual analysis each month.
- Maintain accurate and updated forecasts and leading indicators of future expected performance (cash, revenue, etc.).
- Expand and improve our financial modeling capabilities for real-time analysis of different financial and operational scenarios (including M&A) quantifying efficiencies and alternatives to improve the company’s financial performance.
- Create and maintain a variety of corporate metrics and dashboards to ensure the optimal understanding of the business throughout the company within the context of company and industry trends.
- Support Senior Management with all presentations and analyses including quarterly Board of Director presentations.
- Maintain FP&A and industry networking partnerships for best-practices and introduction of continuous improvements within the finance and BI teams
- Champion SaaS unit economic benchmarking of the company against best-of-breed peers and evangelize throughout the company.
- Provide proactive business partner support including ad hoc analysis to the G&A functions (finance, IT, legal, HR, and BI).
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA strongly preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in financial planning and analysis with a minimum of 5 years of Corporate FP&A experience.
- SaaS industry experience
- Strong analytical skills, including superior financial modeling; general financial reporting and management accounting skills are assumed. Demonstrated success building integrated (three financial statements) models and experience forecasting cash and balance sheet items is also assumed.
- Strong software applications and data management skills; ability to learn new software systems and tools as well as demonstrated knowledge of data structures and database functions (ETL, etc.). Basic SQL skills strongly preferred. Working knowledge of scripting / macro languages (JScript, VBA) a plus.
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to independently seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
- Experience with Google Sheets, Excel, NetSuite and business planning / business intelligence systems.
- Demonstrated track record in leading FP&A teams with the highest reliability/quality data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and impeccable ethical standards and integrity.