If you’re an unconventional HR/People professional who is passionate about process, organization and people with a strong and diverse generalist background with an affinity for recruiting, compliance and benefits, then FullContact’s HR team wants to hear from you.
To be considered you must thrive in a fast-paced environment that is growing and changing to meet the needs of its internal team members while focusing on our external employer brand.
What you'll be doing:
Benefits and Compensation
- Help develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance; continually assessing the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Act as the primary point of contact and administrator for the US benefits programs to include medical, dental, vision and retirement plans.
- Create benefits communication plans and open enrollment materials and project manage FullContact’s annual open enrollment.
- Working the VP of HR to ensure a consistent team member experience in global offices
- Leave of absence administration.
- Partner with Accounting to ensure accuracy in payroll processing and employee payments including quarterly bonus calculations.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding
- Implement and run a recruiting program that enables the organization to attract high performing employees.
- Resume review in partnership with hiring managers
- Candidate phone and in-person interviewing
- Hiring process to include offer generation and recommendations
- Establish and implement an employer branding strategy and identify mechanisms to evaluate candidate experience.
- Implement an onboarding program that provides newly hired employees with valuable information and enables them to quickly become positive contributors to the organization.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to employee benefits and COBRA with team members across the US.
- Help maintain and update FullContact’s HR practice, policies, and process.
- Assists with compilation of data for annual EEO-1 reporting; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Maintain working knowledge of changing regulatory environment affecting employment law and benefit plans, such as ERISA, HIPAA, and ACA.
- Multistate employee mix so employment knowledge in other states is a huge plus.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an exempt-level HR Generalist ideally within a software or IT services company, with a minimum of 2 years benefits administration experience.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems (we use Namely but open to other systems knowledge and/or changing).
- Prior success in a collaborative, transparent, smart environment providing effective and practical guidance.
- Ability and desire to embrace and manage change and ambiguity effectively.
- Drive and creativity to improve our team member experience.
- HR certifications are a plus.
We believe that life is all about people and the relationships between them.
Our core purpose is to make relationships better. We believe that relationships are driven by trust; trust is driven by empathy and understanding; understanding is driven by insights, and insights are driven by data.
With an identity graph containing over 1 billion people profiles, FullContact identity resolution and insights provide the data you need to create the most accurate pictures of the people who matter most to you. Gain a better understanding of the people in your life - your contacts, connections or customers - and discover how to engage with them more authentically.
This is your opportunity to become part of an innovative team that is dedicated to becoming the go-to, trusted company for identity resolution. If you're interested in joining the team, please send us your resume. If you have a presence on the web, contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another craft, we’d love to hear about it.
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer.