Senior Software Engineer-Identity Graph
Senior Software Engineer-Identity Graph
The Identity Graph team is responsible for the core identity resolution service supporting internal customers with their Identity resolution needs. For this we build and maintain a large scale Identity Graph which we make available at very high scale in both API and batch. We collaborate with other teams to build Identity solutions for our products. We are constantly improving our algorithms to maintain our industry leading Identity resolution.
We collaborate with various teams to prepare, evaluate and monitor data quality to the highest standards. We also work closely with data QA to ensure the final output of our Identity Graph is of the highest quality.
The right person for this role will have a background in Software Engineering, will have rich experience building robust software solutions, and will have experience working with large data sets.
- Applying new algorithms to enable fuzzy matching
- Applying new algorithms to introduce new linkages in the graph from the data we have
- Working to design and build new approaches to measuring quality and improving algorithms
- Working with our data platform team to build solutions for new products
- Working with our data intake team to prepare and integrate new data sets for the Identity graph
- Evaluate new technologies in the Graph Database and/or Machine Learning space to determine where we can leverage them
Characteristics For Success:
- You have experience building production data pipelines with distributed data processing technologies.
- You strive for elegant and intuitive dataset design. You have hands-on and deep experience with schema design and data modeling.
- You are proficient in at least one major programming language and are passionate about writing clean, supportable code.
- You are an advocate for data quality. You have a strong opinion on when data audits, unit tests, and documentation can be most effective.
- You are a technical thought leader. You will be responsible for developing and evolving the technical vision for Identity systems.
- You are curious about the rapidly evolving technologies in this domain. You are eager to learn and master new tech when it can have a big impact on our team.
- You have experience and enjoy mentoring others.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Big Data fundamentals
- Hadoop, Spark, Parquet
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $150,000 to $170,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote).
- FULLBalance Vacation Bonus on your anniversaries to go on a vacation of your dreams!
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.