- Full Time
Location: Remote US
FullContact is a leader in consented data and Identity Resolution. Life is all about people and the relationships between them. Our mission is to make those relationships better through identity resolution and insights. We offer excellent benefits and a generous stock option plan. A few recent accolades include Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Companies!
This is a very exciting time to join FullContact as we bring new product features and products that align well with the Enterprise to market.
As a Solution Architect you will be part of a team to work closely with our prospects and customers to craft solutions where identity resolution can enable better relationships between customers and brands, help brands grow the number of customers they have, help brands build loyalty with customers and ultimately measure success. You will be responsible for planning and management of assigned prospect and customer engagements including the design, testing and deployment of our identity resolution products. You will work closely with marketing, sales, product and engineering and will be considered a resident expert and go-to person related to the use of our products.
- Assess customer objectives and recommend the best approach to use our products to achieve the desired business outcomes
- Your recommendations will include an understanding of the marketing or advertising technology stack
- Communicate to a senior leadership or C-Suite audience a solution through diagrams, documentation, presentations and verbally
- Create internal and external knowledge leadership communications
- Participate and often lead discovery sessions
- Act as the solution functional subject matter expert of FullContact products
- Support sales opportunities as needed
- Mentor sales representatives and other solution architects on FullContact products and how to leverage the products to craft a solution
- Collaborate with our product team on new releases and provide a feedback loop to our Product team
- Ensure FullContact products are delivered using best practices for marketing and adheres to privacy norms
- 10+ years of overall MarTech or AdTech experience
- 4+ years’ architecting digital marketing solutions
- Considered among many as a Mar/Ad Tech expert
- Have a consulting mindset
- Strong empathetic personality
- Experience with Marketing Clouds
- Experience with DMP/DSPs
- Experience producing project estimations
- Hands on experience delivering customer-facing solutions
- An understanding of APIs
- Superior problem solving skills
- Great written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with across-functional set of stakeholders
- Ability to simplify complex problems
- Bachelor's degree minimum preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $140,000 to $170,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. Our Denver office is open as an optional place for people to work if they choose to.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.