The Product Marketing Manager for our apps line of business sits in an integrative position pivoting between product, lifecycle and acquisition marketing. The ideal candidate believes in the power of marketing and insights to introduce potential customers to technologies and services that will enable them to be awesome with the people that matter most. A record of success in SaaS, software or consumer application product marketing environments, delivering measurable results, is highly sought.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation, and optimization of marketing strategies, tactics, and programs for FullContact’s Contact+ cloud-based address book app. This role is responsible for the entire customer journey including go-to-market, adoption, conversion, engagement and upsell.
Being able to read, assess and act upon data is key in driving continued results. Additionally, the Product Marketing Manager must have the interpersonal skills to work closely with geographically distributed teammates in Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Understand the landscape: Our product, buyers, and competitors to inform messaging, positioning and campaign strategies.
- Serve as the project manager and main point of contact for outsourced marketing vendors (i.e. media buyers, copywriters, video production contractors, etc.)
- Determine the appropriate methods and metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness across customer lifecycles.
- Manage, update and track app listings across various directories, marketplaces, exchanges, and other relevant sites.
- Work closely with Product to conceptualize, build and execute effective go-to-market campaigns aimed at driving adoption, conversion, and ongoing engagement with the address book app.
- Create, launch, and monitor new programs and promotions to encourage adoption and drive revenue, including testing new paid media channels and partnering with companies and advertisers on offers.
- Working closely with development to conduct App Store Optimization (ASO) tests across the Apple App Store, Android Play Store, Chrome Web Store, and more distribution outlets.
- Conceptualizing and advocating for in-app marketing features and enhancements
- Conceptualizing and prioritizing website updates to support visibility and overall app growth
- Setting the strategy and briefing the creative team on assets needed for the website, ads, social media, blog posts, app stores, and more
- BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of highly relevant experience in consumer software technology marketing.
- Early-stage product/start-up experience; ability to pivot and change as the company rapidly grows.
- Experience growing a consumer-based technology application that is web and mobile facing.
- Experience using Braze or a similar marketing automation tool
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Track record of prioritizing workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record of developing and implementing new ideas and creative solutions.
- Prior experience with App Store Optimization (ASO).
- Experience with go to market strategy with consumer apps.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- High attention to detail, organized, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork (bonus if working with remote/distributed teams) and willingness to take an “all hands on deck” approach to get the job done.
- Be able to travel both domestically and internationally (4-8 times per year).
- Be able and willing to work East Coast hours (start at or around 7 am MT).
The Product Marketing Manager, Apps will report to the Head of Revenue of Apps. Ideally, candidates should either be located in Denver, CO, or US-based and willing to work remote.
* FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.