Title: Senior Software Engineer (Identity Resolution)
Location: Remote / Kochi
Experience: 6+ years
The Role: Work on the Identity Resolution team as Senior Software Engineer to design and construct performant algorithms, infrastructure and data pipelines to manage our graph database for our identity resolution offering. Our identity graph is constructed from billions of observations leveraging the latest in big data technologies. The Identity Resolution team is primarily focused on providing identity resolution capabilities to our internal customers enabling identity resolution across the board for our external customers. This involves integrating data sets, developing our patented identity resolution graph algorithms and scaling all this to a very large amount of data. The team works on both live streaming and batch systems and leverages machine learning so that we can be the best in class for enterprise identity resolution.
About Our Tech Stack:
- We work with some of the hottest technologies on the block: Hadoop, Spark/EMR, Kubernetes + Docker, Cassandra / Scylla / HBase, Kafka/SQS, ElasticSearch, Redis, Airflow, just to name a few.
- We use AWS for production services, Git for revision control and Jenkins for builds and deployments. We push to production multiple times a day. The code is mostly a combination of JVM-based languages (Java, Scala, Clojure), Python.
- You are creative and enjoy solving problems
- You are curious. You look for the root cause of issues and are a life learner
- You are collaborative and love working with people, whiteboarding and designing hard problems
- You have got grit and recognize that the harder things in life are more rewarding
- You are empathetic for both customers and team members
- You have a solid mathematical foundation
- You're unphased by new tech and routinely crack open the source to truly understand it
- You are eager to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- You can own things! And get it done
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience in Software Engineering with hands-on experience in Big Data, Scala, and Spark.
- You are a Senior Software Engineer with a solid mathematical foundation and experience building and launching highly-scalable systems.
- You are highly collaborative and love to jump on a whiteboard to work through new ideas with the team.
- You balance creativity and technical prowess with practicality and a get-it-done attitude. Distilling complex problems into straightforward and extensible solutions thrills you.
- Experience with one or more distributed computing frameworks, such as Spark
- Experience with a variety of databases (SQL, NoSQL, In-Memory, Searchable, etc)
- Solid Linux experience - CLI tools, scripting
- Git and AWS familiarity
- Bonus Points for Machine Learning and Graph Theory experience
- Bonus Points for Identity Resolution experience
- Bonus Points for Deep understanding and experience developing in the JVM
- Serve as Senior Software Engineer on our Identity Resolution Team
- Research, design, implement, test, and maintain new identity resolution and matching algorithms
- Ensure our identity resolution capabilities are always best-in-class
- Always be learning and teaching
- Design, build, test and deploy massively parallel graph algorithms
- Process large amounts of data leveraging big data technologies such as Spark, EMR, Kafka and more
- Expose data and tools to internal teams through APIs and libraries
- Account for quality and security as you build
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, our famous “paid, paid vacation” and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies. More at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.