Account Manager - FullContact Enterprise Solutions
FullContact Enterprise Solutions helps businesses identify and connect with the people that matter most to them by bringing together their fragmented data, correcting and organizing partial data views and returning “full contacts.” With the addition of extensive 3rd party information from numerous sources, FullContact's patented identity graph of over 1.3 billion people enables a unified view of people across their personal and professional lives enabling deeper understanding and insights to connect with those people in more meaningful and authentic ways.
Business Model Highlights
In the last year, we have grown from a focus on growing our award-winning apps business to one of monetizing our identity resolution capabilities, as well as, the robust information we have on people - as consumers and in their professional lives.
We have a robust channel partner program and are focusing on building value propositions for brands on a direct basis.
Building from our identity resolution capabilities, we are building an array of data-driven products and solutions designed to deliver an impressive ROI for our clients.
Our offering for brands includes a virtual U.S. census for providing identity resolution, multi-dimensional consumer and business data, profiling, analytics, and actionable insights and to help brands activate this information through multi-channel marketing programs, customer care, authentication/verification services, and other solution offerings.
FullContact is seeking an Account Manager with expertise in identity resolution and/or consumer/business data and how to utilize it to create value for our clients/partner channels. The Account Manager will act as the client/partner channel advocate and trusted advisor for the Full Contact customer base. Prior experience managing consumer data-oriented customer engagements is a must-have for this opportunity.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Account Management and is a key member of the account management team. This role will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Decision Sciences, Product Management, and Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Own positive customer success outcomes for a portfolio of clients/channel partners: retention, expansion, customer advocacy, and overall customer lifetime value. Responsible for protecting and growing revenue for a book of business.
- Strong relationship management skills with a proven record of building long-term partnerships.
- Understand the customers/channel partners business and goals, while also developing a thorough knowledge of FullContact’s value proposition within this context. Facilitate ongoing strategic client meetings to communicate and drive best practices, customer success and business results.
- Serve as the account quarterback to FullContact’s customers/channel partners.
- Create and maintain account plans that drive towards renewal, product adoption, up-sell, and reference-ability.
- Successfully achieve Account Management Revenue and Retention targets.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of FullContact products and services, and how they map to client/channel partner solutions.
- Project manage multiple, concurrent client/channel partner engagements (including onboarding) varying in complexity using an internal cross-functional team to flawlessly execute and deliver on solutions that deepen and expand the client/channel partner relationship.
- Own pricing and contract negotiations using skills that balance both the customer/channel partner and FullContact perspectives.
- Manage customer/channel partner issues and escalations from initial report to resolution.
- Provide direct client/channel partner and market feedback to shape product innovation and future product releases, and improve market competitiveness.
- Partner with Sales in order to drive increased revenue through new business partnerships.
- Determine process efficiencies to improve Department and Company productivity.
- Live by and champion our cultural values: We Are Awesome with People; We Ship, Improve, Repeat; We Are Open, Honest and Constructive;; We Are Customer Obsessed; We Win and Lose as a Team; We’ve Got Grit.
- Minimum 8+ years of Account Management and Professional Services, supporting an identity resolution/data-focused product platform.
- Ability to travel up to 35%.
- Excellent understanding of MarTech, AdTech, and Multichannel Marketing.
- Strong communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Punctual and able to answer all emails and calls promptly.
- Solution-oriented mindset, with strong problem-solving ability.
- Strong project management skills to deliver complex solutions.
- Proactive, goal-oriented, persistent, organized, and skilled negotiator.
FullContact offers a competitive salary, generous stock option plan, excellent benefits and our famous “paid, paid vacation” where we give you $7500 to go on vacation.