FullContact supports 21 million personal and professional global apps users, thousands of developers and scores of trusted brands.
Our patented identity graph of over 1.3 billion people enables a unified view of people across their personal and professional lives enabling deeper understanding and insights to connect with those people in more meaningful and authentic ways.
Business Model Highlights
- In the last year, we have grown from a focus on growing our award-winning apps business to one of monetizing our identity resolution capabilities, as well as, the robust information we have on people as consumers and in their professional lives.
- We have a robust channel partner program and are focusing on building value propositions for brands on a direct basis.
- Building from our identity resolution capabilities, we are building an array of data-driven products and solutions designed to deliver an impressive ROI for our clients.
- Our offering for brands includes a virtual U.S. census for providing identity resolution, multi-dimensional consumer and business data, profiling, analytics, and actionable insights and to help brands activate this information through multi-channel marketing programs, customer care, authentication/verification services and other solution offerings.
The Sr. Account Executive (SAE) owns several functions, including prospecting, business development, and the full sales cycle from start to close. The role focuses on driving new business revenue within the region, and also includes upselling and cross-selling existing customers. The SAE closes business in multiple verticals (enterprise brands and channel partners) and must be comfortable diving into daily prospecting planning and execution, onsite presentations, and collaboration with other members of FullContact’s Go To Market Team. SAEs are true, senior sales execs with proven experience engineering complex engagements. As quarterback of multiple internal resources, they convey a compelling value proposition that addresses each client’s business objectives.
- Full execution of a 6-12 month sales process
- Quarterly above quota performance
- Mastery of FullContact’s product suite
- Rapid understanding of the sales tech stack
- Ability to engineer sales by uncovering a prospect’s objectives and prescribing solutions using the FC product suite
- Ability to demonstrate economic value to a customer/prospect
- Prospecting based upon FC’s ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Building/executing an account development plan for high potential clients
- Assuring client satisfaction by delivering on our marketing promise, ensuring a quality customer experience and by continually reinforcing our value proposition
- Customer retention and growth via senior level relationship management
- Daily pipeline management and hygiene
- Ability to travel regularly
- Rapid adoption of FullContact’s Stage and Forecasting Methodology
Our ideal candidate must possess the following:
- 5+ years data/data-services sales experience and experience in selling directly to established brands
- Demonstrable above-quota production as an individual contributor
- Previous formal sales training
- Verbal and written communications expertise
- Experience in creating/delivering compelling presentations to senior audiences
- Understanding the competitive landscape and how to position our offerings
- Proven experience managing complex sales cycles
- Entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity and persuasive confidence
- Ability to lead cross-functional teammates in complex new business engagements
- Humility and complementary core values