Working at FullContact in a product marketing role is a uniquely exciting and demanding opportunity. With high growth behind us and higher growth ahead of us, product marketing is going to play a pivotal role in our future success as we work towards our vision of Making Relationships Better using our open, on-demand, identity resolution platform.
As Director of Product Marketing, you are the vital link between the Product and the Go-To-Market functions within FullContact. You will be able to tell our story better than anyone else and will make sure that our target audiences understand the value of our identity resolution solutions.
This role has exceptional breadth across all B2B and B2C data products and is expected to work closely with Product, Sales, Solutions and Customer Success teams to ensure our products are Go To Market ready – meaning they are clearly articulated and will delight our customers and partners.
You will be responsible for competitive analysis, customer insights, product naming, pricing, defining value propositions, building sales enablement materials, and will be capable of presenting the product to customers, channel partners, publishers and analysts. You will be able to articulate our differentiated value proposition with a focus on solutions generating a quantifiable ROI enabled through our business and consumer data.
If you are the ideal candidate will have 5+ years in a product marketing role in a data company as a feature of your resume which should demonstrate an overall progressive 10+ year career.
Market Research & Analysis:
- Deeply understand our markets, customers, partners, buyers, competitors, and products to develop unique, differentiated and persuasive messaging, positioning and campaign strategies.
- Provide regular updates to the company to assure all have to benefit of this critical information.
Be The Internal Voice of The Customer:
- Spend regular time in front of customers and prospects as our lead data SME to ensure messaging, positioning and product road-maps accurately reflect their voice and needs.
- Synthesize inputs from customers, prospects, and Sales on core product direction and turn these insights & requests into the rationale for product road-mapping.
- Create end-to-end, omnichannel GTM strategy, working with Content Marketing and Demand Gen Marketing partners to execute, measure, and evaluate.
- Develop a suite of materials to equip our Sales team for success, including, but not limited to, presentations, white papers, data sheets, webinars, and training sessions.
- Understand our data/technology and articulate how it solves customer requirements and pain points in simple language to external customers, partners, and analysts, through events, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Work across the Value Streams, particularly identity resolution and profiling to assure data is properly integrated into those solutions.
Influence & Collaborate:
- Work across Product, Sales, Marketing, Success, Solutions, and Services to provide and receive product input.
- BA/BS required in Marketing or a related field
- Experience in AdTech or MarTech space, ideally with Identity Resolution related products.
- 5+ years of experience in data product marketing
- 10+ total years of experience in progressively senior roles
- Genuine passion for marketing, technology, and data
- Ability to take a proactive approach with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in planning, building and executing multiple, complex marketing programs
- Experience working in a dynamic scale-up environment
- Track record of meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workloads in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
FullContact is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information