Analyst - Data Quality and Analytics
- Full Time
Location: We are open to both remote candidates and those who would like to work at the Kochi office when we reopen.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Remote in India; part of Kochi team.
Experience: Total 3+ years with at least two years in Analytics
As a Data analyst at FullContact Inc, you get the opportunity to play around and derive meaningful insights from data that can ultimately shape the identity resolution industry. You will be one of the custodians of our data assets. All your efforts to ensure data quality will be a starting point from which the leadership teams will develop strategies that will make FullContact a thought leader and an industry first in introducing revolutionary ideas in the Identity Resolution space.
If you have the grit, come join us as a Data Analyst and be part of an ambitious team of data quality professionals. We are committed to growth, we are constantly evolving and we have a goal - to be the best Identity Resolution provider.
- Lead multiple projects/analyses that involve looking at large and complex data sets from multiple sources.’
- Define the objective/problem and identify all the intermediary activities to reach the end state.
- Guide/mentor junior members in the team to identify gaps in analysis and provide a way forward to completion
- Learn to navigate through our highly complex systems and understand the underlying architecture.
- Complete the experiments/analysis within the stipulated timelines.
- Write simple to complex queries to perform data analysis.
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of data stakeholders
- Perform root-cause analysis when data issues are identified.
- Identify resources necessary to complete the task at hand.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
- The desired candidate must have intermediate to advanced Python skills - he/she must be able to create and run scripts using Python.
- Candidates must have experience in writing and running their own Python scripts.
- Experience in writing Python scripts for the purpose of automation is a plus.
- Experience doing a peer review of technical tasks and/or mentoring junior team members.
- Fundamentals of Statistics.
- Good-to-have: Knowledge of SQL and Google Sheets/Excel.
We value your qualifications. But that’s not all.
To join our high performing team, you MUST ALSO:
- Have a goal-oriented mindset and an inclination for problem-solving.
- Have a positive attitude and love working with a team.
- Have a strong sense of ownership.
- Be highly motivated, independent, and results-oriented.
- Capability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality of information at all times.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.