Head of Engineering,India
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
Job Title: Head of Engineering, India
Location: Remote anywhere in India (office is in Kochi)
Experience: 10+ years
The role: Be the Head of India Engineering, managing a team of software engineers, partnering with our global Engineering and Product organization to build out data platform features to thrill our customers and drive business results. FullContact has numerous capabilities around Identity Resolution where we help companies recognize their customers, clients and users in real-time. A huge goal of FullContact is to leverage this unique strength of recognition to identify any person’s set of Data Rights and Permissions and to become a thought leader in the industry. This role will offer a unique chance to be on the front lines in this exciting journey! We have a strong engineering team and a well-maintained blog to offer a glimpse of the work we do each day.
- You have a technical background in APIs and Data Processing, and solid experience leading multi-disciplined engineering teams. Experience in Identity Resolution, Graph theory or AI is a plus!
- You’re great with people, and take pride in developing technical leaders on your team to lead teams of their own.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart with the capability to both collaboratively solve problems and translate them into swift action for the engineering team.
- Through your leadership, you know how to develop a rich engineering culture of innovation and holistic thought leadership.
- You are a humble, organized, and great communicator who can work collaboratively with the CTO to build out our teams, products, and processes
About our Tech Stack
- We work with cutting-edge technology, using the right tool for the job: Java, Scala, Spark, Scylla, Cassandra, Kafka, HBase, Python, ElasticSearch, Redis, Clojure, ES6/7, React/Redux, just to name a few.
- We use AWS for production services, Git for version control, and Jenkins/Spinnaker/Kubernetes for builds and deployments.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Software Engineering, with at least 3 years in leading/managing multiple engineering disciplines in a product company.
- Illustrated experience in Engineering, Project Management and Agile Methodologies to ensure high-quality data and software
- Experience working with overseas offices in the US
- Expertise in JVM-based languages and/or Python, focusing on data-heavy products
- A passion for building relationships to lead and support a team of engineers
- Your innate qualities include humility, work ethic, thoughtfulness, organization, accountability, always learning, curiosity, energetic and empathy. Perhaps most importantly, an incessant desire to help and grow those around you.
- Be the leader of the India Engineering team, owning all management, hiring, and leadership activities to build a strong technical culture
- Build and manage a strong hiring pipeline to ensure we have access to great engineers
- Help to design robust data-centric solutions and architectures to scale with customer demand
- Work with global technology leaders and Product Management to plan, scope, and schedule work
- Manage the execution of a product roadmap to ensure timely deliveries
- Set and enforce high standards for quality and performance of software
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the team
- Support engineers in their professional development
- Participate heavily in the architecture and design of the systems
- Work closely with the CTO to define and deliver on success with the teams
- Create documentation, diagrams, and other materials to lead the team
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. FullContact’s leading position in the identity resolution space informs our thoughts and direction on privacy and consent issues as we are creating end-to-end solutions for brands, publishers, and platforms. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees.
We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including medical coverage, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies. More about the company and benefits at www.fullcontact.com.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.