Sr. Manager of Demand Generation
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Senior Manager of Demand Generation
Location: US Remote
This position owns the strategy and execution of demand generation programs and integrated marketing campaigns for all market segments and key target audiences. It includes responsibility for creating, deploying, and managing persona-based and ABM-targeted programs, generating and nurturing leads to accelerate the pipeline and increase close ratios for sales. This role entails building a marketing mix of inbound and outbound programs, including but not limited to email, paid marketing and acquisition channels, ABM, SEM/SEO and digital advertising. It also has accountability for the development, execution, and measurement of demand generation programs that achieve growth objectives and addresses net new, retention, and incremental revenue targets.
- Define the demand generation strategy mix to build the pipeline and deliver highly engaged prospects to sales.
- Responsibility for optimizing marketing ROI by measuring, analyzing, and reporting on the impact of demand generation. Develop appropriate metrics to evaluate opportunities and strategies.
- Research, develop, and execute integrated outbound marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified leads, support pipeline growth, drive revenue, and increase funnel conversion.
- Drive continuous improvement of integrated media strategy and consumer journeys.
- Manage individual campaigns/programs budgets to maximize marketing results, while continually testing new ideas/approaches to improve effectiveness.
- Optimize marketing's conversion paths and rates.
- Develop and nurture campaigns to drive engagement and move leads through the sales cycle.
- Collaborate across the marketing team for creating emails, landing pages, and required creative.
- Partner with Sales on targeted outreach with Account-Based Marketing.
- Oversee the lead scoring model and make improvements in collaboration with sales leadership and company goals
- Experience with Pardot and Google Analytics
- Strong experience in executing on media strategy
- Past experience building online audiences
- Experience and comfort working with and selecting and managing external vendors
- Demonstrable knowledge of media, web traffic, salesforce and metrics
- Hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform to manage content distribution
- Fluency in web analytics tools, email marketing applications
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $70,000 to $82,000 base salary plus company based bonus plan and equity
- We offer 100% covered medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- We are #defaultremote (fully and permanently remote) with the option to work at WeWork spaces around the country with our credits. Our Denver office is open as an optional place for people to work if they choose to.
- Flexible family-first environment - we want work to work for you and your family’s schedule.
- Get up to $200 a month reimbursed for recurring home office expenses and a one-time $1000 home office setup reimbursement to make your space your own!
- Unlimited VTO (vacation time off) so you can recharge and relax when you need to.
- Paid Parental Leave when you welcome a new member to your family.
- Bereavement leave supporting the grieving process for the loss of both human and animal family members.
- 26 paid Company holidays, including mental health days, service days, 1/2 day Fridays in the summer, and the week between Christmas and New Year off!
- We provide a prepaid HRA card for out-of-pocket medical, dental, and vision expenses.
FullContact is the premier provider of SaaS-based identity resolution that empowers brands to improve their customer experience and authentically engage with consumers. Using a consumer-first approach with our product offerings, we aim to make relationships better and that starts with our employees. We offer excellent benefits for our teammates, including full medical and dental coverage, unlimited vacation time, and a generous stock option plan. You’ll join an innovative, enthusiastic team whose hard work helped us achieve recognition from the API awards, MarTech Breakthrough awards, and inclusion on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing companies.
All offers of employment at FullContact are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. FullContact is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FullContact does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at FullContact, you are agreeing to submit your data to FullContact for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, FullContact will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer